Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submission -Article text- should not contain authors name, affiliation or email address.
- Cover Letter: The Authors Academic title(s), The name(s), professional or academic affiliation(s), and email address (es) of the corresponding author(s), ORCID Number (s) should be submitted separately in a cover letter.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, Doi Numbers and URLs from scientific Websites for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and submitting your paper, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.